2020 International Executive MBA Scholarship at De Montfort University: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the 2020 International Executive MBA Scholarship at De Montfort University, Leicester. The scholarship is hosted at the Leicester Castle Business School for the 2020/2021 academic session. The scholarship is available to international students who have excelled academically and have been offered admission to study an executive MBA programme at Leicester Castle Business School.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity of being taught by renowned scholars who have made a mark in academic sector as well as being exposed to excellent research facilities required by the 21st century researcher. Applicants who are enthusiastic about advancing their career are specially encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Leicester Castle Business School
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to Business Administration and management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Executive MBA Scholarship at De Montfort University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a track record of academic excellence such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD.
- Applicants must have experience in a managerial/leadership role, including an overseas setting.
- Applicants must possess experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in related courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have obtained an offer of admission to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Executive MBA Scholarship at De Montfort University
Applicants are to send their curriculum vitae and a 500-word statement covering the following points:
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies.
- How and Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2020