Abergrad funding for International Students At Aberystwyth University in UK 2020: Aberystwyth University offer a Scholarship towards Masters taught (excluding PGCE), LLM by research and MPhil tuition fees for Aberystwyth University graduates registering for study in 2020/2021 academic session.
The Aber-Grad Scholarship applies to both UK/EU and International students. You must hold at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship. The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance learning) but does not cover staff candidates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aberystwyth University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Aberystwyth University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: 10% – 20% discount of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Abergrad funding for International Students at Aberystwyth University in UK 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open to all candidates around the world
- The award is for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must hold at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship
- Candidates are to check the admission requirement of the University
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Abergrad funding for International Students At Aberystwyth University in UK 2020- How-to-Apply
Candidates are not required to apply separately for this award as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment. To apply for admission, Candidates must submit an online application and get enrolled in their course choice.
Document Requirement: Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates References, Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages, Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only), Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience), and English language certificates.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020