Chang’an University Scholarship for International Students to Study in China: Applications for the 2020 academic session Chang’an University Scholarship is open for international students to study in China in a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship seeks to provide funding for international students who will not ordinarily be able to afford schooling in China the opportunity to be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate study programme.
The scholarship will provide enormous support for the undergraduate student who have obtained excellent degree in high school and have obtained a good score in IELTS or TOEFL. The scholarship includes tuition fee waiver for all academic years as well as providing living allowance to students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chang’an University
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee waiver and 15000 ¥
Subject Eligibility: Applied Geology, Material Sciences and Technology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Chang’an University Scholarship for International Students to Study in China, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to provide a valid copy of ordinary passport and if the applicant is in China, a valid residence permit.
- Applicants must first apply for admission into an eligible undergraduate course at the Chang’an University, China.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their high school diploma results which will afford them admission into the university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and also respect Chinese customs and habits.
- Applicants must observe Chang’an University discipline and school regulations.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential.
Application Procedures for the Chang’an University Scholarship for International Students to Study in China
Applicants are to visit CAU application system to fill the application and upload scan copies of relevant supporting documents for review. Applicants are to provide correct information during the application process as incomplete and false information will lead to disqualification of applicant.
N/B: Applicants need to fill in their contact email address, telephone number and correspondence address accurately. During the admission period, the applicant must reply to the school’s mail on time as applicants who fail to respond to the mail on time or fail to submit supplementary materials within the required time are deemed to have given up.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020