Chevening Scholarships at the University of Dundee for International Students, 2020: International applicants are hereby encouraged to apply for the 2020/21 Chevening Scholarship at the University of Dundee. The scholarship is available to students who are pursuing or willing to pursue a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Dundee and is intended to support their tuition fees.
The University of Dundee is saddled with the mission to transform lives, working locally and globally, through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. Outstanding applicants are encouraged to apply to be enrolled in the University of Dundee Scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of UK
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: One year tuition fees, a monthly stipend, allowances package and travel costs
Subject Eligibility: Anatomy/Forensic Anthropology; Forensic and Medical Art; Architecture and Urban Planning; Art and Design; Biological/Biomedical Sciences; Biomedical Engineering; Business (Accountancy/Economics/Finance/International Business) Civil Engineering; Computing; Dentistry; Education; Electronic Engineering; Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy; English; Geography/Environmental Science; History; Law; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering; Medicine; Nursing and Health Science; Philosophy; Physics; Politics and International Relations; Psychology; Social Work.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for citizens of a Chevening eligible country or territory.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships at the University of Dundee for International Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country for a minimum of two years after the award has ended.
- Applicants must have applied to study a full (180 credit) postgraduate taught programme by 16 July, 2020. If you are returning to study an undergraduate programme, a postgraduate taught programme which is less than 180 credits, a Distance Learning Programme, or a Postgraduate Research Programme then unfortunately, you are not eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicants must meet the English Language requirements of Chevening by July 16th, 2020
Application Procedure for the Chevening Scholarships at the University of Dundee for International Students, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official scholarship website online and apply after reading through the instructions provided.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2020