Dean’s International Scholarship At York University: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding international students for the Dean’s International Scholarship who demonstrate excellence academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at York University in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
Schulich School of Business has created the Dean’s International Scholarship. Each year, selected incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students will receive the Dean’s International Scholarship based on demonstrated academic excellence. The Scholarship is renewable in the second year of the program if the recipient receives a minimum GPA of 7.00 (A-) on the first 30 credit hours in the program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): York University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: York University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £6,000
Subject Eligibility: MBA School of Business
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Dean’s International Scholarship At York University;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for undergraduate course in the Faculty of Business Administration.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at York University
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the York University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for the Dean’s International Scholarship At York University
How- To- Apply
Once you have an offer at the University, Separate application is not required. Once your application is accepted for an applicable course, you will automatically be considered for this application.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020