Destination Australia Scholarships for Study in Australia 2020: The Destination Australia Scholarships official called Destination Australia Program for the year 2020/2021 has been open for applications and allows both international students and domestic students the opportunity to undergo there degree studies in Australia with less or no financial difficulties.
The aim of the $93.7 million Destination Australia Program is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarships to be taken at: Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: All Study Level
Scholarship Worth: $15, 000 and above.
Subject Eligibility: All academic programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students.
- Applicants generally can be domestic or international students to apply
- Scholarship is available for students undertaking a Certificate IV through to PhD.
- High academic records will be added advantage
- Candidates should apply to study or be studying in successful tertiary education institutions for the year 2020.
- Other eligibility criteria as will be specified by the successful providers
The program is expected to:
- enhance regional and remote Australian education institutions through promoting activities that contribute to growth and sustainability
- offer students from Australia and overseas the opportunity to undertake high quality education, training and research in, and to experience regional and remote Australia and
- ensure regions share in the benefits of the $35 billion international education sector.
Application Procedures for the Destination Australia Scholarships for Study in Australia 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Students can now apply for a scholarship directly with a successful tertiary education provider for the 2020 academic year. A list of successful providers is now available.
Application Deadline: Varies depending on providers.