Eastern Illinois University International Student Scholarship, 2020: Eastern Illinois University (EIU) is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2020 academic session international students’ scholarship which will be granted on the basis of financial need and academic excellence. The scholarship was established by the Board of Trustees to support students from other nations to study at EIU.
The scholarship covers partial tuition for minimum full-time enrolment in on-campus EIU courses. Scholarship awards are granted for two semesters at a time. Eastern Illinois University has earned its reputation by offering a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs taught by experienced and caring faculty.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Board of Trustees, Eastern Illinois University
Scholarship to be taken at: United States
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Scholarship Worth: Partial Tuition
Subject Eligibility: Full-time courses available at Eastern Illinois University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Eastern Illinois University International Student Scholarship, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (undergraduate), 3.25 (graduate) as converted to the EIU grading scale.
- Applicants must be international students wishing to advance their educational career in an excellent higher institution of learning.
- Applicants must have been offered a full-time admission to study at Easter Illinois University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic prowess as well as great leadership potential.
- Applicants must possess minimum English language requirement required for admission into the university.
Application Procedures for the Eastern Illinois University International Student Scholarship, 2020
Applicants must submit a single application while ensuring that he/she supplies all the information and documentation required correctly. Applicants are to note that the scholarship is highly competitive and as such, only qualified candidates shall be considered.
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2020