Engineering Scholarships for International Students at the University of Canterbury: The University of Canterbury, New Zealand is pleased to announce the commencement of scholarship application for international students wishing to study engineering related courses at the university. The scholarship seeks to recognize top international scholars and supports them in study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree.
The University of Canterbury College of Engineering is one of the best college of engineering in the world as it is known for its great academic and research facilities. Students will be exposed to cutting-edge teaching and learning facilities championed by renowned scholars who have made great impact in the engineering field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canterbury College of Engineering
Scholarship to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: All Engineering courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Engineering Scholarships for International Students at the University of Canterbury, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the scholarship must be international students and not be a permanent resident of Australia or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their high school certificates from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must have applied to the university for admission to a programme for a Bachelor of Engineering with honours (BE(Hons) degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University of Canterbury.
Application Procedures for the Engineering Scholarships for International Students at the University of Canterbury
Applicants are encouraged to complete an online registration before the scholarship deadline. The applicants are to ensure that they complete the application process and incomplete application will not be processed.
Application Deadline (s): 15th August, 2020; 31st October, 2020