Fully-Funded Global Scholarship In Computer Science: The University of St Andrews is pleased to offer a scholarship funded by St Leonard’s Postgraduate College, to support an exceptional student undertaking doctoral research in the field of Computer science.
This scholarship offers fully-funded award which covers full tuition fee, living cost and other stipends in the School of Computer Science of the University of St Andrews and funded scholarship at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Victoria in Canada.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of St Andrews, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of St Andrews, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: CAD$21,000
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Fully-Funded Global Scholarship In Computer Science – UK, 2020;
- Candidates must be an international student
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time PhD degree at University of St Andrews
- Applicants must not already (i) hold a doctoral degree; or (ii) be matriculated for a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews or another institution.
- Applicants will be admitted to both Universities and therefore have to comply with admission requirements from both Universities.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of St Andrews minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for the Fully-Funded Global Scholarship In Computer Science – UK, 2020
How- To- Apply
Apply for admission as a doctoral student at the University of St Andrews – please see the advice on applying for research degree programmes. Admission at the University of Victoria will be arranged conditional on success at the University of St Andrews and will involve additional steps.
Please indicate in your application that you wish to be considered for this Global St Andrews scholarship. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding the scholarship: [email protected]
The Scholarship covers full tuition fees for the award term spent at St Andrew’s. For the period spent at the University of St Andrews, the student will receive a stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate (the 2019-2020 annual rate is £15,009). For the period spent at the University of Victoria, the student will receive a scholarship of CAD$21,000 annually, from which they will cover living costs and the applicable tuition fees.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020