Fully funded Qatar University GCC States Scholarships: Qatar University offers GCC State scholarships to the admitted students in the university who apply directly to the university for 2020/2021 academic session. The nominated students may receive these scholarships during the Fall semester and the Spring semester of the same academic year, though they are NOT allowed to transfer the scholarship to the next academic year.
The scholarships are offered by the University to students of GCC countries who hold the High School Certificate or its equivalent in their countries or any other country with the exception of the State of Qatar. A number of scholarships are allocated to each GCC country.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Qatar University, Qatar
Scholarships to be taken at: Qatar University, Qatar
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, Accommodation
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Qatar University GCC States Scholarships for Global Students 2020
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for the undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate study at Qatar University
- Candidates must hold the High School Certificate or its equivalent in their countries or any other country with the exception of the State of Qatar.
- Applicants must obtain a letter from the embassy addressed to Qatar University requesting consideration for this specific scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Qatar University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Qatar University GCC States Scholarships for Global Students 2020
How- To- Apply
For New students, who would like to apply to Qatar University can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System. After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the logn ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.
Scholarship Benefits: The benefits of some scholarships may also include one or more of the following benefits: the cost of textbooks fees, free accommodation in university dormitories, and a yearly airfare ticket to the home country of the student.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2020