Heriot-Watt University Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships: Heriot-Watt University is offering international graduate students the opportunity to study on scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session as the school is offering over 50% tuition discount for its international students.
Heriot-Watt University appreciates the investment students will make towards their education and, to help ease this financial burden, is in a position to offer the scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heriot-Watt University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Heriot-Watt University – UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to 50% of the tuition fee.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible, the following conditions apply;
- Applications are open for international students.
- Scholarships to be award for undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a qualifying degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must generally meet all entry requirements of this requirement.
- English Language Requirement: Both the application and courses will be done in English. Hence, candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
Application Procedures for the Heriot-Watt University Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for International Student in UK – How-to-Apply:
In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate programme to study at Heriot-Watt Dubai campus. Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020