IELTS Test Fee Fully-Funded for International Students, 2020: Applications are invited from international eligible students to apply for the Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
Scholarships to be taken at: British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Subject Eligibility: IELTS test
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the IELTS Test Fee Fully-Funded for International Students, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application are open to candidates around the world
- Applicants under 32 years of age
- Successfully cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Candidates must have undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Applicants must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- The family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Application Procedures for the IELTS Test Fee Fully-Funded for International Students, 2020 – How-to-Apply
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship available below;
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020