International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth 2020: The University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2020/21 International Academic Excellence Scholarship for international Students enrolling in a full time undergraduate programme at the University. The scholarship is to recognize continual academic achievement from high-achieving students.
The University of Plymouth is a multi-award winning, leading university in the United Kingdom known for its learning and research excellence. The university has as its staff, people who share a determination to push boundaries, think differently and achieve more. The university has invested enormous resources in infrastructure and research facilities to meet the demand of the modern day higher institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Plymouth
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee waivers
Subject Eligibility: Eligible courses at the University of Plymouth
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted as an international fee-paying students possessing excellent academic track record.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course for the 2020/21 academic session and must not defer to a later date.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements to be eligible to be admitted to study at the university.
- Applicants must have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth,
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the University of Plymouth.
Application Procedures for the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth 2020
Applicants are to complete an online scholarship application form before the scholarship application deadline. Applicants are to supply correct information and upload relevant supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020