International Achievement Scholarship At PSU in the USA: The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to new international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement. Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years. Their heralded University Studies program values the big picture: well-rounded individuals with strong communication and critical thinking skills and a clear sense of their role in society and humanity.
Portland State University is more than Portland’s public research university. It’s a place to test ideas and projects that show the world how different is done. Their innovative approach combines education with creative problem-solving and collaboration across campus for maximum impact. With more than 200 degree programs to choose from, PSU is Oregon’s most diverse, innovative and affordable research university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Portland State University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Portland State University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $4,500
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Achievement Scholarship at PSU ; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open to both domestic and international students
- Candidates typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this scholarship depending on funding availability
- English Language Requirement: Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
Application Procedures for the International Achievement Scholarship At PSU
How- To- Apply
All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application. International students are encouraged to apply for PSU Scholarships through the PSU Scholarship Application in addition to the ones available.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020