International Entrance Scholarship At AUArts: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and eligible international students who demonstrate an excellence in academic achievement for International Entrance Scholarship offered by Alberta University of the Art in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is offered in two equal portions. The first $3500 will be issued to the successful applicant upon entering AU Arts’s First Year Studies, 2nd or 3rd year. If the recipient completes the first semester with a GPA of 3.0 or greater, the recipient will automatically receive $3500 upon returning for the following semester. Recipients must be registered for 9 credits in each semester
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alberta University of the Art, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Alberta University of the Art, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $7,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Entrance Scholarship at AUArts 2020
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Alberta University of the Art,
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Prospective international visa students
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Australian National University’s minimum English language proficiency
Application Procedures for the International Entrance Scholarship At AUArts 2020
How- To- Apply
The Scholarship is awarded automatically to students based on the merit of their work or other stated criteria in the selected discipline. Students will be notified during fall term if they have been selected to receive this award.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020