International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London, 2020/21: Brunel University is pleased to announce an offer of prestigious scholarships to international postgraduate and undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session commencing in September, 2020. The scholarship is set aside for fully self-funded students based on their overall academic merit and professional experience, Applicants must have been offered a place to study an eligible course at the Brunel University, London.
Scholarships will be awarded conditionally by the International Scholarship Allocation Panel and applicants will be notified by July, 2020 for September entry and by December 2020 for January entry. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria at the time of allocation will be considered for the scholarship using information provided at the time of their course application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brunel University London
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £6,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London, 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note that Brunel uses the information they provide in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Applicants must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into their preferred course of study.
- Applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Application Procedures for the International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London, 2020/21
Applicants are to complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020