International Masters in Arts Scholarships at University of Edinburgh 2020: The University Edinburgh is glad to announce the MSc in Traditional Arts Performance Scholarship open to all students across the globe who are interested in taking up the MSc in Traditional Arts Performance programme at the university commencing 2020 academic year.
These scholarships cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for the chosen programme of study (up to a maximum of £10,700). Successful overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Edinburgh, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: award is worth £10,700.
Subject Eligibility: MSc in Traditional Arts Performance programme.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The following eligibility conditions must be met by students interested in this education award.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Applicants should have been accepted into the MSc in Traditional Arts Performance programme.
- Applicants must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a relevant discipline. The university will also accept a 2:1 degree in an alternative discipline if you can demonstrate prior involvement in the traditional arts.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a mixture of academic merit and professional experience.
- Applicants can refer to the entry requirements of the study program.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants with little exposure to the English language are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of the language proficiency as detailed at the English language requirements page.
The award is worth £10,700 to cover tuition fees either full-time over one academic year or part-time over two academic years.
Application Procedures for the International Masters in Arts Scholarships at University of Edinburgh – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must have take admission in the MSc Traditional Arts Performance Programme. Applicants will be considered automatically for the scholarships award after receiving admission into the programme.
Document Requirements: You will have to provide your academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020