International Science Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified international students for the International Science Graduate Scholarships 2020/21 to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia. University of Melbourne being one of top-ranking university in Australia and the world as at large, is known for its numerous scholarship programmes and that has help thousands of international students achieve their educational goals.
The Science Graduate Scholarships scholarship provides tuition fee remission worth $10,000 to high-achieving international students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Awards.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Approximately 50-100.
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000.
Subject Eligibility: Environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for full-time enrolment in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Science Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100 per cent of tuition fees
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
To be selected for the award, students must achieve a minimum entry score of at least 80% (University of Melbourne equivalent).
Application Procedures for the International Science Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne – How-to-Apply:
This award requires no separate application except that interested candidates will have to register for admission in any of the listed programs (above) to study at the University of Melbourne. Afterwards, students are automatically considered for the award if the meet eligibility conditions.
For further information, email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Not Stated