International Student Scholarship at School of Environment Science and Engineering in China 2020: Applications are invited from international eligible students to apply for the international students’ scholarship at Tianjin University of Environment Science and Engineering in China for 2020/2021 academic session.
As the “key and special major” and “excellent engineer major” established by the Ministry of Education, Environment and Energy of Tianjin University offers quality bachelor’s program in English with scholarships for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tianjin University, China
Scholarships to be taken at: Tianjin University, China
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Student Scholarship at School of Environment Science and Engineering in China 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Candidates are accepted from around the world.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicant must be less than 25 years old at application
- Candidates are required to enroll in Tianjin University as ‘international students’ and must maintain this status for the duration of their enrolment in the University;
- Scholarships holders must commence study in Tianjin University in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- English Language Requirement: The English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).
Application Procedures for the International Student Scholarship at School of Environment Science and Engineering in China 2020
As part of the application process for this scholarship award, eligible applicants are required to take admission to the university. Applicants should endeavour to complete an online application on the website according to the application schedule.
Document Requirement: Applicants must upload Scan of notarized highest diploma, Scan of notarized copy of the academic transcripts, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate, and scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or students conduct certificate.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020