International Students Griffith Remarkable funding in Australia 2020: Griffith University invites applications from suitably qualify and outstanding International students for Griffith Remarkable funding for 2020/2021 academic session. This funding is highly competitive and strictly for candidates with good academic record and moral character.
Knowing that success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm. Their teaching and research spans six campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while their network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Griffith Remarkable funding; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Application Procedures for the International Students Griffith Remarkable funding in Australia, 2020
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process for this program, eligible applicants are advice to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, then you can proceed to submit the program application form by the given deadline. For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
Document Requirement: Eligible applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on: A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates, academic merit in prior studies, applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit, assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship. The Personal Statement should be between 250 and 500 words.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2020