International Students Scholarships at the University of Stirling 2020: The University of Stirling is pleased to announce the Anne Wingate Paterson Scholarship for international and domestic students for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship provides promising students the opportunity to pursue postgraduate study at a Scottish Higher Education Institute in the field of child abuse and/or neglect (CAN).
The scholarship fund has been established since 2018 from a generous legacy left to AoCPP by Anne Wingate Paterson to support an annual award for the study and prevention of child abuse and neglect. The fund details have been developed with the help and support of Anne’s surviving family. Awards will be made to individuals admitted to study a full-time postgraduate course at a UK higher education institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Anne Wingate Paterson Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to child abuse and or neglect (CAN).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international and domestic students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Students Scholarships at the University of Stirling 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students domestic or international students who have been admitted to study a full-time postgraduate program at the University of Stirling, UK.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university across the world.
- The applicants will be working in the field of child abuse and neglect.
- The proposed programme of research or study will address issues of multidisciplinary practice.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to carry out researches.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency and if an applicant is from a country where English language is not their official language, must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Application Procedures for the International Students Scholarships at the University of Stirling 2020
Applicants are to complete the online application form by providing the required information before the application deadline. Applicants are to attach the relevant supporting documents required for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2020