Performance Sport funding for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK 2020: The University of Strathclyde offers Performance Sport Scholarship Programme aims to enable talented student-athletes to follow a dual career, achieving their degree whilst simultaneously reaching their sporting potential. The programme aims to provide academic flexibility, World-Class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year. Performance Sport Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £4,750 per year funded through generous donations from the University of Strathclyde Alumni Community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates, Postgraduate taught/ Postgraduate research
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £4,750 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Performance Sport funding for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applications are open to both Domestic and International students
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- All applicants are competing at Junior or Senior International level.
- Students competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully-accessible.
- All applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland- recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-2023.
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Procedures for the Performance Sport funding for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK 2020
Applicants are required to use the online form to send their application for this Performance Sport Scholarship. To be part of this opportunity, candidates must have applied for undergraduate or master admission in a degree program at any level at the University of Strathclyde.
Document Requirement: Interested students can be asked to provide documents like an academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents. Eligible applicants are required to meet the Admission requirements of the University.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020