Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship at University of Oxford 2021: Applicants from developing countries are encouraged to apply for the Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship in International Wildlife Conservation Practice at Oxford University for the 2021 entry. The scholarship is supported by the Recanati-Kaplan Centre which can provide sponsorship of candidates who attained their qualifications and training from less economically developed countries with financial support during their attendance on the course.
The scholarship will afford the student the opportunity to learn international best practices in wildlife conservation and also provide them access and opportunity to use world-class facilities at Oxford University for their learning and research. Applicants from developing countries are advised to utilize the opportunity provided by the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Recanati-Kaplan Centre
Scholarship to be taken at: Oxford University, UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate Diploma
Scholarship Worth: Course Tuition Fees, International travel to and from the UK, Accommodation, Living expenses
Subject Eligibility: Wildlife conservation
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for applicants all from the developing countries.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship at Oxford University 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to submit their CV, a statement of career plans and referee’s statement.
- Applicants must have obtained a BSc or its equivalent in a biology/natural resources-related field, OR in exceptional cases demonstrated equivalent experience in the field of wildlife conservation practice.
- Applicants must possess considerable first-hand experience (employment for at least two or three years or equivalent) of field work and conservation issues in the developing world.
- An adequate level of spoken and written English.
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Word and Excel, email and internet.
- The agreement of applicant’s employer to allow you time to attend and complete the course.
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship at University of Oxford 2021
The University requires you to apply online via the Online Graduate Application Form.
- Applicants are to attach a completed application form.
- A statement of Purpose detailing why you want to take the course, and your future career plans. It should demonstrate your motivation and ability to complete the course, and offer a clear and well argued understanding of the benefits of the course to your current employment and future prospects.
- A concise CV describing your qualifications and experience.
- Academic transcripts from your degree(s), translated in English for those not written in English.
- Evidence of English language skills.
- References from three referees, at least one of whom is qualified to comment on your academic potential.
Application Deadline: June 19th, 2020