Regional Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at LJMU: Liverpool John Moore University-UK invites applications from eligible and outstanding academic students who wish to enroll in a Postgraduate program at the institution. The institution offers educational funding and other related aid to committed and serious students. This scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants with valuable academic records.
LJMU has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. This is characterized by a tradition of innovation, skills development; research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Liverpool John Moore University
Scholarships to be taken at: Liverpool John Moore University, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Cover.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £3,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Regional Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at LJMU, the following conditions apply;
- Eligible Countries: The following are the eligible countries for the regional postgraduate funding: Algeria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Candidates must paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by the date specified by the University to successful candidates.
- Applicants must also meet the academic entry requirements of the university
- Candidates must accept an offer for Postgraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedures for the Regional Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at LJMU – How-to-Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants need to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking acceptance, applicants are required to complete the application form through the online portal.
Document Requirement: Applicants are to have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this academic program.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
The post Regional Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at LJMU in UK 2020 appeared first on Study Green.