Singapore Management University SIS Excellence International Scholarship 2020: The Singapore Management University is offering its SIS Excellence International award to outstanding students across the globe for 2020-2021 academic sessions. The program is open for both domestic and foreign students.
The University scholarships help students to achieve their potential, and enhance the experience of individuals who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university. They reward excellence, encourage international mobility, diversity and equity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Singapore Management University
Scholarships to be taken at: Singapore Management University, Singapore
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $ 10,000
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor of Science in Information System
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Singapore Management University SIS Excellence International Scholarship 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applications are open for both domestic and international students
- The Sponsorship is awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Candidates must be Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student in the School of Information Systems
- Applicants must possess a good academic records
- Candidates must have a good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
- Applicants must be of good character
- Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Procedures for the Singapore Management University SIS Excellence International Scholarship 2020
As part of the application process for this program, eligible applicants are to register their details by taking admission in the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at the University. Special consideration for this application will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs via Applicant’s Self Service.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit high school examination results secondary school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials/extracurricular activity/co-curricular activity/special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020