SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship At Sony Brook University: SUNY Korea is inviting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international students for Shared Prosperity Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the Sony Brook University in South Korea.
This scholarship is basically for international students and it covers full tuition fee, program fee, room and board fee. The criteria may be revised and enhanced upon committee’s decision due to availability of funds and its competitiveness.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SUNY Korea, South Korea
Scholarships to be taken at: SUNY Korea, South Korea
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, program fee, room and board fee
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship At Sony Brook University
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Sony Brook University.
- High achieving high school record or equivalent
- High achievement in standardized tests
- Evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Sony Brook University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship At Sony Brook University
How- To- Apply
Once you have confirmed your offer from Sony Brook University, South Korea as your firm choice, you should fill in and submit your SUNY Korea scholarship online application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020