University of Hull Graduate Scholarship Award for International Students 2020: The University of Hull is pleased to announce the 2020 Graduate Scholarship Award to excellent and high-achieving students for the 2020/21 academic session. The award is available for University of Hull postgraduate taught master’s degree programmes, for example MA or MSc qualifications (excluding postgraduate certificates/diplomas, PGCE, MBA, Masters Foundation programmes and online or Distance Taught provision).
The Graduate Scholarship is payable as a discount on tuition fees and cannot be held together with any full-fee awards (scholarships, studentships). International students will receive the Graduate Scholarship in addition to the International Studentship Scheme Discount. Applicants are encouraged to send in their application before the scholarship expiration.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hull
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £3,000 + upto £2,500
Subject Eligibility: Eligible taught masters courses at the University of Hull
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the University of Hull Graduate Scholarship Award for International Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are eligible if they have an undergraduate degree in related courses from a previous and separate programmes at the University of Hull or if you are an exchange student wishing to continue your studies.
- Applicants must be admitted as an international fee-paying students possessing excellent academic track record.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course for the 2020/21 academic session and must not defer to a later date.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership capabilities as seen in their academic performance.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency in terms of reading and writing.
Application Procedures for the University of Hull Graduate Scholarship Award for International Students 2020
Applicants must first apply for a master’s taught course programme at the University of Hull and be offered admission to study for the 2020/21 academic session on a full-time basis. Applicants who have been offered a place in the university are automatically given the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not stated