VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium: International students from a list of countries around the globe are invited to apply for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships in Belgium to study for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ICPs are International master programmes accredited (advanced or initial) master programmes (EQF 7) consisting of 2 or 4 semesters (60 or 120 ECTS respectively) on a subject that is relevant to or specific for development. VLIR-UOS supports a selection of 15 ICPs and provide 12 scholarships per ICP programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
Scholarships to be taken at: VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: 12 scholarships to be awarded.
Scholarship Worth: Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros and one-time payments for students.
Subject Eligibility: International master programmes (see description above).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The following are the eligibility conditions for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships.
- Applicants should be international students from any of the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Scholarships to be awarded for Masters degree in development-related studies.
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- English Language Requirement: international applicants away from the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university
Application Procedures for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium, 2020 – How-to-Apply:
To qualify for this educational award, candidates have to enrol for an admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the partner university and, afterwards, you can apply for the opportunity.
Document Requirements: Applications must be submitted together with a resume, passport copy and bachelors degree certificate.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020.